Wedding Themes & Styles - JonaBeth Russell LIFE Photography
“JBR Photography's goal is to shoot professional images and video covering the entirety of your wedding while capturing the love between you, the happiness that surrounds you, and the pride and confidence in your decision to making the promise of a lifetime, with respect to the fun moments in between.” PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL REVIEWS...
“JBR Photography's goal is to shoot professional images and video covering the entirety of your wedding while capturing the love between you, the happiness that surrounds you, and the pride and confidence in your decision to making the promise of a lifetime, with respect to the fun moments in between.”
PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL REVIEWS!
Packages - JonaBeth Russell LIFE Photography
We offer special discounts to our wedding.com couples!! Let us know how many hours of coverage you need and we will send you an estimate!! We have an investment page on our website if you want an idea of what we charge.
Our Standard Wedding Photo / Video Packages (Single Location) INCLUDE:
1 Lead Photographer
1 Assistant Photographer / Videographer (Video Option only)
Pre-Ceremony coverage (As coverage time permits)
Formal Photos (Lovely Couple, Family, Friends)
Reception Coverage (As coverage time permits)
Unlimited Black & White Sepia Options
Your own Private Online Photo Gallery
Custom Cards to share Online Gallery with guests at Reception
All Photos Retouched
30 Custom Edited Photos for your Album Set
5 Minute Video Montage (unless "photo-only" options are chosen)
- Content DVD with Copyright Release
Reviews - JonaBeth Russell LIFE Photography Leave a review »
My (now) husband and I truly can not say enough good things about this amazing team. We met Jonathon and Beth a couple years ago and have kept in touch with them since. The passion they both have in finding ways to express and share life's greatest moments through photography is a wonderful thing to see, and even better to experience first hand. Naturally, when it came time to pick out who we wanted to capture our wedding day, we could not think of anyone else we would want to be there by our side. Jonathon and Beth were pivotal on our big day. In addition to their combined skills in photography and videography, they helped create a positive, relaxed atmosphere on what is potentially one of the most stressful days of a couple's (or at least a bride's) life. Most importantly, they made it a fun, comfortable, absolutely unforgettable experience, and it shows in the pictures what a great time we had! They love what they do, they are great at what they do, and their pictures speak for themselves.
My wife and I have been doing our homework and carefully researching for the ideal photographer. We had a small wedding and we did not have thousands of dollars we can spend on a photographer. We went on wedding.com to get an idea to see if there are any photographers out there are willing to meet our budget. We got several bids. But JonaBeth Photography got our attention right away. They took the time to write a lengthy communication to explain everything and what we are getting. We also really enjoy reviewing the works they have done previously.
There were constant communication through out the process. They are very easy to work with. On our wedding day, they arrived early and started shooting right away. They even stayed later to catch even more precious moments. They are creative and they know their stuff. Overall, good value, great results, and even greater people, we were very happy with our choice. It was the best investment we made on our wedding day, because we now have lasting memories we can cherish forever thanks to JonaBeth Photography.
I reached out to JonaBeth after my photographer fell through just 3 weeks before my wedding. They were available and very accommodating with my wedding budget. I'm so thankful to have found them! Not only are the husband and wife duo very professional, they're very down-to-earth. I felt that they were guests at my wedding and not just photographers. The photos turned out beautifully! I highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you!
These guys went above and beyond in everything they did. Jonathon and Beth were absolutely amazing every step, and every hurdle, along the way.
Here are a few awesome things that they did -
- Met us on location at our Western Montana Wedding.
- Immediately put us at ease and provided a great level of comfort. Very down to earth, intelligent, caring people.
- Showed tremendous flexibility and resourcefulness when our original wedding venue was rained out... the morning of. Instead of packing up and moving to a warmer, dryer indoor's. They stayed out with the groom and groomsmen all morning and all afternoon to move the venue to a new location. This included planning, designing, and physically setting up the entire ceremony, dance, and dining area - from scratch. With their help and eye for design, we were able to pull off what was arguably a more impressive venue than the one my wife and I spent a year planning. It was unreal. All of this the morning of the wedding, for 8 hours in the cold and rain. Honestly probably the best people I've ever met (not hyperbole).
- Jonathon assumed the role of emcee for the festivities - and it was all anyone would talk about. He provided entertainment, a timeline, constant direction and flow through the ceremony, games, and picture sessions. This isn't something we asked for, or expected, but it was by far the best gift we received the entire day. The amount of stress and anxiety Jonathon alleviated from the bride and wedding party is immeasurable.
- A constant positive attitude.
- and of course, as expected , they took amazing pictures.
For better or worse, whenever my wife and I reminisce about the wedding day - we always, without fail end up discussing how awesome these two were and how lucky we were to have them there to make our Big Day unforgettable.
Jonathan and Beth are amazing to work with! Their creative perspective is refreshing and our wedding pictures are incredible! We HIGHLY recommend them for any event you want to capture in pictures.
FAQs - JonaBeth Russell LIFE Photography
Guest Portrait Service
Online Print Options