Our Wedding Themes & Styles
(New to this site! Our reviews are here: https://www.gigsalad.com/simone_the_supercats_islamorada#reviews) Florida's First Choice For Quality Entertainment ™ Formed in 2004, Simone & The Supercats feature three talented, singing multi-instrumentalists. Having covered nearly 5000 songs spanning nine decades of music, Simone & The Supercats... (read more)
(New to this site! Our reviews are here: https://www.gigsalad.com/simone_the_supercats_islamorada#reviews)
Florida's First Choice For Quality Entertainment ™
Formed in 2004, Simone & The Supercats feature three talented, singing multi-instrumentalists. Having covered nearly 5000 songs spanning nine decades of music, Simone & The Supercats are often referred to as 'Florida's First Choice In Quality Entertainment'. Averaging 25,000 miles each year, the band performs nightly throughout Florida and the Southeastern United States. Whether it's a full scale dance and rock show, a down-tempo casual event, or a custom-designed private affair, Simone & The Supercats offer unparalleled sound, an extensive répertoire, fun personalities and an undeniably rock-solid track record. Another unique feature includes Simone's extensive original music library. Simone has written, recorded and published nine records featuring a diverse collection of music garnering multiple awards throughout her career. Born in Detroit and raised in Canada, Simone toured with the Underground Resistance (EDM) label as the singer for the band 'Teknotika'. Keyboard player and vocalist Bryan Kezer moved to Florida from Oklahoma after spending nearly ten years on the road with both 'The Actors' and 'Resurrection Mary'. Classically trained, Kezer gained most of his performance knowledge from supporting touring bands such as 'Head East', 'Cheap Trick', 'Guns n Roses' and more. Drummers Dave Lauber, Paul Stathis, Daniel Lunde and Kevin McIntyre all contribute to both live performance and recording projects. Simone & The Supercats are completely self-contained and capable of international travel.
WEB: https://supercatsband.com(read less)
- We will provide professional sound and lighting for the reception at the venue.
- We will provide a looping video at/on the stage customized with any images you would like to provide.
- We will provide a wireless microphone on a stand near the stage for any toasts you would like made.
- We will provide professional emcee services during the reception, introduction, toasts, announcements, etc.
- We will provide an extra cable should you wish to play any special music through your device.
- We will work with your planner/photographer/videographer to ensure that we are all on the same timeline.
- We will base our set start/end times around your event plans
- We will perform up to four hours of live music unless other arrangements are made.
- We will provide dj/dance music on our laptop during band performance breaks.
- We will dress appropriately/professionally and ensure that your guests are well treated and taken care of.
- We will be on-time, professional, courteous and responsive based upon your needs from initial planning through the end of the event.
Amber R4 months agoQuality of Service (5.0/5)Professionalism (5.0/5)Value (5.0/5)Simone and the Supercats played at my destination wedding in Islamorada FL on 12/14/16 my dad booked them site unseen, my husband and I were a little nervous since we were planning everything "blindly" from Indiana without a wedding planner. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding they kept in contact with us and reached out at least once a month or so, as a bride that helped keep my minds at ease. When it was time for the rehersal they jumped right in to advise and help organize the whole ceremony, when the wedding day came they were setup and ready to roll before any guests were there. They had every song playing that we picked out and it was right on schedule to when we wanted it to be played. not only are all three of them amazing singers and extremely talented at what they do, they are very kind people who went above and beyond to make sure "my day" was perfect and kept the day moving smoothly! My husband and I to this day talk about how the Supercats made our wedding, without them there our wedding would have been a disaster no doubt about it. So if you're looking for talented proformers/singers and want the day to be stress free LOOK NO FURTHER, you found your band!!
- DJ music for band breaks
- Ceremony Music
- Planner Coordination
- And more!