Perfect Memories is an event planning company, specializing in weddings, based out of Central Massachusetts. Our goal is to make each event a unique, stress-free, perfect memory for the hosts and guests.
A message from Nicole:
I have a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and have more than 10 years of experience planning, designing, directing and coordinating events in both the corporate and private sectors. I take advantage of my exceptional skills in time management, organization, budget management and conflict management to produce memorable events that go off without a hitch. These skills, combined with my flexibility, people skills, creativity, eye for design, passion for planning the perfect event and most importantly, my knack for maintaining grace and professionalism under pressure, enable me to create distinctive events, within budget all while exceeding the expectations of event hosts and guests.
Every event will inevitably have some hiccups…there are too many moving parts to control everything. What I can do for you is to anticipate and prevent the majority of those hiccups and effectively deal with the rest without you having to worry. The event hosts, guests of honor and guests should be able to enjoy the event without the distraction of making sure things go smoothly.
Starting at $950
Memories of your event should be perfect.
With our help, they can be.
Here’s what you can expect:
- I have an MBA and more than a decade of experience teaching professional communication skills, including conflict resolution, to management and executive level employees. My background also includes planning, coordinating and executing employee appreciation and training events.
- You can feel comfortable knowing that my attention to detail, management expertise and interpersonal skills will ensure that your wedding day will be a stress-free experience for you.
Finalization of Details
- Identification of outstanding wedding planning items
- Condensed wedding day itinerary for the bride, groom and members of the wedding party
- Detailed wedding day itinerary for vendors
- Wedding day checklist for the bride and groom
- Vendor confirmations 2 weeks prior to the wedding date
- Assistance with floor plan and seating chart
- Rehearsal management
Wedding Day Management
- Greet vendors, receive deliveries and coordinate/oversee vendor set-up
- Oversee/direct ushers, decorators, etc.
- Placement of centerpieces, table numbers, favors, programs, menus, etc.
- Placement of seating cards, guest book, unity candles, toasting flutes, cake knife & server, etc.
- Coordinate and direct everyone who will be walking down the aisle for the ceremony
- Work with vendors to ensure that the evening goes according to schedule and runs smoothly
- Final payments (and gratuities, if applicable) to vendors
- Wedding day emergency kit on hand
- Coordinate/oversee break-down of reception site
© 2012 Perfect Memories