Peddler's Village is one of the most enchanting wedding venues in Bucks County. Experience our distinctive romantic charm and impeccable service; whether you choose a Gazebo ceremony, rehearsal dinner or bridal bhower, or an elegant reception with photos in the sprawling gardens. A variety of packages at the Cock 'n Bull Restaurant can accommodate up to 200 ... (read more)
Peddler's Village is one of the most enchanting wedding venues in Bucks County. Experience our distinctive romantic charm and impeccable service; whether you choose a Gazebo ceremony, rehearsal dinner or bridal bhower, or an elegant reception with photos in the sprawling gardens. A variety of packages at the Cock 'n Bull Restaurant can accommodate up to 200 people or choose Earl’s Bucks County for a more intimate venue.
Melanie & Alex ~ Wedding Highlights
Five Hour Reception
• Champagne toast for all the guests
• Butlered Hot Hors D'oeuvres and a Bountiful Display of Assorted Cheeses,
• Fresh Vegetables and Seasonal Fruit with Assorted Crackers and Dips
• A Complete Unlimited Deluxe Four Hour Open Bar
• Full Course Sit Down Dinner - or -
• Your Choice of Dinner or Brunch Presented Buffet Style
• Custom Designed and Decorated Wedding Cake
• Tax & Gratuity
• Floor-Length Table Linens and Napkins
• Fresh Floral Centerpieces on Mirrored Mats with Votive
• Candles for all Tables
• Fully Dressed Head Table with Silver Candelabra
• Wedding Coordinator to orchestrate the events of your special day
• Complimentary Gift Certificate for the Bride and Groom to redeem for Dinner at the Cock 'n Bull
on or before your first anniversary
• Prices starting at $78 per person.
This vendor does not currently have any reviews.
Be the first reviewer!
Are there any additional services you provide?
Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Overnight Guests Rooms, Post Wedding Brunch, Showers
Can you provide references upon request?
Do you have liability insurance?
Do you require a deposit beforehand?
How far in advance should clients book your services?
There is not time requirement for booking a wedding. We have done them with only a weeks notice.
What languages do you speak?
What type of venue are you?
Banquet Hall, Country Inn / B&B, Rustic (Farm/Field), Restaurant
What type of service does your venue provide?
Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
What space do you provide for ceremonies?
Outdoor Gazebo Site and indoor space
What space do you provide for receptions?
Indoor banquet room for up to 200 (plated dinner). Amazing view of the Peddler's Village Gardens.
What is your maximum capacity?
200 for plated
140 for buffet / stations
Do you have on-site catering?
Do you allow outside caterers?
Do you serve alcohol?
Is there on-site parking for guests?
Do you provide an event coordinator?
Peddler's Village has an on-site hotel that can accommodate your out of town guests.